CONSOLE CODES HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We will soon be closing. Join consolemaniacs.byethost16.com
Latest topics
» How to use account deleter
Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:42 pm by vyanara

» I Searche a Inf Healt Code M0HH2 HELP MEE
Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED) EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:58 am by alutot2sly

» MBBS In Ukraine
Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:28 am by job2me04

» MBBS In Ukraine
Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:26 am by job2me04

» MBBS In Ukraine
Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:25 am by job2me04

» MBBS In Ukraine

» MBBS In Ukraine

» MBBS In Ukraine
Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED) EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:23 am by job2me04

» [ULUS-10141]Rank Codes
Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED) EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:30 pm by AceOf Combat

Top posters
EEL007
Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED) I_vote_lcapDk's Admin Application(DECLINED) I_voting_barDk's Admin Application(DECLINED) I_vote_rcap 
thatdirtykid
Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED) I_vote_lcapDk's Admin Application(DECLINED) I_voting_barDk's Admin Application(DECLINED) I_vote_rcap 
TruePain
icY hOt Dog
dkarmygun
bbelay
zebonik
Shnk
Skullerman
InFaMoUs 520

Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dkarmygun
Moderators
Moderators
dkarmygun

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-03-31

Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED) Empty
PostSubject: Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED)   Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 12:49 pm

If you make me admin ill make you admin on my site!

How old are you?

I am 15 years old. Turning 16 on May 22.

What position are you applying for, and what section (if applicable)?

I am applying Admin.

Why do you want the position?

I love cchq and want to help everyone that needs it. I think i would be great because i will make sure there is no spam, flaming, or advertising.

What have you done to earn the position?

I am always willing to help anyone with anything to do with the PSP.I have helped users and posted some codes, I am still increasing on my posts. Whenever my friends or anyone askes me for help, i try my best! I have posted helpful guides.
What will you do when you get the position?

I will help every user that needs help. Even if i dont understand what they need, i will find a way to help them. I will work my but off untill that person is satified with what they are in need of. I will make sure everyone is not spamming, flaming, and is nice to each other. I will try and make cchq the best hacking site on the web! I will get many more users to join this site.

What skills do you have? (Coding, GFX, stuff of that nature.)
I am not that good with GFX but i have made this one, https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img29/2994/jamesbondshootingwallpac.th.jpg .i can code, i can make some VIP codes easily.

What systems do you own?
I have two PSP's, one PS2, one PS3, a WII, a DS, a [game boy advanced (AKA out of stile lol)]
Back to top Go down
http://codegamers.tk
EEL007
Jr.Admin
Jr.Admin
EEL007

Male
Number of posts : 371
Job/hobbies : ummm... I don't have one im 14
Humor : Funny shows
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED)   Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:48 pm

First of all, you made a bribe ("If you make me admin ill make you admin on my site!") which is not allowed at cchq. Second, your so called GFX work sucks, It's tiny, and I don't see your name in it, looks like you just got it off the internet then made it small... Finally, I say you should be a Jr. Admin, Global Mod or a Section Mod for the Psp section.
Back to top Go down
dkarmygun
Moderators
Moderators
dkarmygun

PostSubject: Re: Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED)   Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:38 pm

Dude, i dont care what you say, i only care what truepain says. And idc if thats a bribe, truepain and i have agreed on that before. Dont say all that stuff like, that is not aloud on cchq. Ever since you got that job at J2 man you have been really mean to me!. What do you not want me to be a trainee moderator either? you want it all for your self!?
Well i have more posts and ive been there longer so you wont get rid of me on j2gaming!
Back to top Go down
BEYONDZERO
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED)   Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 7:55 pm

In my opinion an admin should not argue over something that is meaningless. EEl007 is just giving you some advice.
Back to top Go down
dkarmygun
Moderators
Moderators
dkarmygun

PostSubject: Re: Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED)   Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:00 pm

But he has been very mean to me lately, so i dont want his advice!
Back to top Go down
EEL007
Jr.Admin
Jr.Admin
EEL007

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED)   Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED) EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:23 pm

Let's not talk about J2 here, and I try not to be mean to you, but If I have been... I'm sorry. Let's not be mean to each other and start a flame, Truce?
Back to top Go down
thatdirtykid
Moderators
Moderators

Male
Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED)   Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED) EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:49 pm

hmm, idk, i would mabye make him a mod
Back to top Go down
http://thatdirtykid.forumotion.com/
dkarmygun
Moderators
Moderators
dkarmygun

PostSubject: Re: Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED)   Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED) EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:37 pm

I guess, but i dont like how i support you! MY FRIEND! and then you dont support me!
Back to top Go down
thatdirtykid
Moderators
Moderators

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED)   Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED) EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:25 pm

i do support, but idk y u were banned from admin, but i still support u
Back to top Go down
EEL007
Jr.Admin
Jr.Admin
EEL007

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED)   Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:59 pm

dkarmygun wrote:
I guess, but i dont like how i support you! MY FRIEND! and then you dont support me!

I did support you at J2 and here you didn't say yes or no you just said that I should put the names of sites! So Truce?
Back to top Go down
BEYONDZERO
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED)   Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 6:31 pm

Wow if I was admin I would have stoped this a long time ago, but since im not I will only tell you two to stop arguing about the same thing in every section.

Seriously it makes the site look bad. A Jr. Admin arguing with a person who wants to be admin? It does not look good on your future expectations here.
Back to top Go down
thatdirtykid
Moderators
Moderators

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED)   Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:28 pm

yea i agree, and y do u have -3 points
Back to top Go down
BEYONDZERO
Global Moderators
Global Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED)   Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:42 pm

Idk someone doesn't like me. Lmao how childish.
Back to top Go down
EEL007
Jr.Admin
Jr.Admin
EEL007

Male

PostSubject: Re: Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED)   Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED) EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 10:20 pm

BEYONDZERO wrote:
Wow if I was admin I would have stoped this a long time ago, but since im not I will only tell you two to stop arguing about the same thing in every section.

Seriously it makes the site look bad. A Jr. Admin arguing with a person who wants to be admin? It does not look good on your future expectations here.

ok... I'm sorry, I just say Jr. Admin and that TruePain should deside and close this thread.
Back to top Go down
TruePain
Admin
Admin
TruePain

Male
Number of posts : 164
Job/hobbies : IM 12 i don't have a job
Humor : Why Should I Tell You
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED)   Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 5:05 pm

AHHHHHH DEclined for Admin but ill make you psp section mod. Work your way up
Back to top Go down
https://consolecodeshq.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED)   Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dk's Admin Application(DECLINED)
Page 1 of 1