CONSOLE CODES HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We will soon be closing. Join consolemaniacs.byethost16.com
Latest topics
» How to use account deleter
How to put youtube vids on your PSP EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:42 pm by vyanara

» I Searche a Inf Healt Code M0HH2 HELP MEE
How to put youtube vids on your PSP EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:58 am by alutot2sly

» MBBS In Ukraine
How to put youtube vids on your PSP EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:28 am by job2me04

» MBBS In Ukraine
How to put youtube vids on your PSP EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:26 am by job2me04

» MBBS In Ukraine
How to put youtube vids on your PSP EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:25 am by job2me04

» MBBS In Ukraine

» MBBS In Ukraine

» MBBS In Ukraine
How to put youtube vids on your PSP EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:23 am by job2me04

» [ULUS-10141]Rank Codes
How to put youtube vids on your PSP EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:30 pm by AceOf Combat

Top posters
EEL007
How to put youtube vids on your PSP I_vote_lcapHow to put youtube vids on your PSP I_voting_barHow to put youtube vids on your PSP I_vote_rcap 
thatdirtykid
How to put youtube vids on your PSP I_vote_lcapHow to put youtube vids on your PSP I_voting_barHow to put youtube vids on your PSP I_vote_rcap 
TruePain
icY hOt Dog
dkarmygun
bbelay
zebonik
Shnk
Skullerman
InFaMoUs 520

How to put youtube vids on your PSP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dkarmygun
Moderators
Moderators
dkarmygun

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-03-31

How to put youtube vids on your PSP Empty
PostSubject: How to put youtube vids on your PSP   How to put youtube vids on your PSP EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:29 pm

Go to YouTube and pick the video you want to convert. We chose a video about blenders, as it was the top rated clip the day we looked. Go up to the address bar, click it, and Ctrl-C to copy the video's address.

Go to YouTubeX.com. Paste your video's address into the main box and click Get Video. Click Download and save your video to the desktop.

Right click your newly downloaded video and change the name from get_video to get_video.flv. You may be asked if you're sure you want to change the file extension, in which case you should reply that you are.

Go to TVC's homepage and click Free Download. Save the file to the desktop, then double click it and follow the installation instructions.

Run the Total Video Converter programme. Click on get_video.flv and hold the left mouse button down. Drag the video into TVC's Track List Window. On the screen that pops up choose PSP Mpeg4. Click Convert Now and wait while it does its thing.
Back to top Go down
http://codegamers.tk

How to put youtube vids on your PSP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CONSOLE CODES HQ :: PSP-PlayStation Portable :: PSP Guides-
Jump to: