CONSOLE CODES HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We will soon be closing. Join consolemaniacs.byethost16.com
Latest topics
» How to use account deleter
How to use MSN Messenger on your PSP EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:42 pm by vyanara

» I Searche a Inf Healt Code M0HH2 HELP MEE
How to use MSN Messenger on your PSP EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:58 am by alutot2sly

» MBBS In Ukraine
How to use MSN Messenger on your PSP EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:28 am by job2me04

» MBBS In Ukraine
How to use MSN Messenger on your PSP EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:26 am by job2me04

» MBBS In Ukraine
How to use MSN Messenger on your PSP EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:25 am by job2me04

» MBBS In Ukraine

» MBBS In Ukraine

» MBBS In Ukraine
How to use MSN Messenger on your PSP EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:23 am by job2me04

» [ULUS-10141]Rank Codes
How to use MSN Messenger on your PSP EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:30 pm by AceOf Combat

Top posters
EEL007
How to use MSN Messenger on your PSP I_vote_lcapHow to use MSN Messenger on your PSP I_voting_barHow to use MSN Messenger on your PSP I_vote_rcap 
thatdirtykid
How to use MSN Messenger on your PSP I_vote_lcapHow to use MSN Messenger on your PSP I_voting_barHow to use MSN Messenger on your PSP I_vote_rcap 
TruePain
icY hOt Dog
dkarmygun
bbelay
zebonik
Shnk
Skullerman
InFaMoUs 520

How to use MSN Messenger on your PSP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dkarmygun
Moderators
Moderators
dkarmygun

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-03-31

How to use MSN Messenger on your PSP Empty
PostSubject: How to use MSN Messenger on your PSP   How to use MSN Messenger on your PSP EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:26 pm

Scroll all the way to the right on the PSP's home screen to select Network, scroll down to Internet Browser and press 'X'.

When the browser has loaded press 'up' to select the address bar. Then press 'X' to jump to the text entry screen. The address you want for the mobile MSN client is http://mob.e-messenger.net/mobile

When you select Enter, your PSP will connect to the wireless network and begin loading the page. When you return to the browser you can save time in future by adding the page to your bookmarks. Press 'down' on the d-pad to select the navigation bar, then select the heart icon. Select My Bookmarks then [Add to Bookmarks].

Now press 'triangle' to view the page itself. Use the PSP's analogue nub to select the email address and password boxes and enter the information you use to sign in to MSN on your home computer. Select Signin.

Wait a moment for the page to load and your buddy list will appear. Select someone's email address to begin a conversation.

The conversation window works as you'd expect: select write to send a message and reload to check if anyone's said anything to you. When you're finished chatting click Contacts then Exit to log off.
Back to top Go down
http://codegamers.tk
EEL007
Jr.Admin
Jr.Admin
EEL007

Male
Number of posts : 371
Job/hobbies : ummm... I don't have one im 14
Humor : Funny shows
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: How to use MSN Messenger on your PSP   How to use MSN Messenger on your PSP EmptyWed May 27, 2009 5:43 pm

KooL Cool nice guide, thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dkarmygun
Moderators
Moderators
dkarmygun

PostSubject: Re: How to use MSN Messenger on your PSP   How to use MSN Messenger on your PSP EmptyWed May 27, 2009 6:44 pm

NP
Back to top Go down
thatdirtykid
Moderators
Moderators

Male
Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: How to use MSN Messenger on your PSP   How to use MSN Messenger on your PSP EmptyThu May 28, 2009 3:10 pm

nice, this is cool
Back to top Go down
http://thatdirtykid.forumotion.com/
TruePain
Admin
Admin
TruePain

Male
Number of posts : 164
Job/hobbies : IM 12 i don't have a job
Humor : Why Should I Tell You
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: How to use MSN Messenger on your PSP   How to use MSN Messenger on your PSP EmptyThu May 28, 2009 5:21 pm

Good Guide Man Keep it Up
Back to top Go down
https://consolecodeshq.forumotion.com
dkarmygun
Moderators
Moderators
dkarmygun

PostSubject: Re: How to use MSN Messenger on your PSP   How to use MSN Messenger on your PSP EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:01 pm

Thank you, may i please be admin now!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to use MSN Messenger on your PSP   How to use MSN Messenger on your PSP Empty

Back to top Go down

How to use MSN Messenger on your PSP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CONSOLE CODES HQ :: PSP-PlayStation Portable :: PSP Guides-
Jump to: