CONSOLE CODES HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We will soon be closing. Join consolemaniacs.byethost16.com
Latest topics
» How to use account deleter
RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:42 pm by vyanara

» I Searche a Inf Healt Code M0HH2 HELP MEE
RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:58 am by alutot2sly

» MBBS In Ukraine
RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:28 am by job2me04

» MBBS In Ukraine
RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:26 am by job2me04

» MBBS In Ukraine
RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:25 am by job2me04

» MBBS In Ukraine
RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:25 am by job2me04

» MBBS In Ukraine

» MBBS In Ukraine
RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:23 am by job2me04

» [ULUS-10141]Rank Codes
RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:30 pm by AceOf Combat

Top posters
EEL007
RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time I_vote_lcapRTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time I_voting_barRTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time I_vote_rcap 
thatdirtykid
RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time I_vote_lcapRTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time I_voting_barRTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time I_vote_rcap 
TruePain
icY hOt Dog
dkarmygun
bbelay
zebonik
Shnk
Skullerman
InFaMoUs 520

RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time

Go down 
+4
TruePain
zebonik
EEL007
RTCFlash
8 posters
AuthorMessage
RTCFlash
1337 Coder
1337 Coder

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-02-11

RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time Empty
PostSubject: RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time   RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:45 am

RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time Screen4-1

RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time Screen3-1
Back to top Go down
EEL007
Jr.Admin
Jr.Admin
EEL007

Male
Number of posts : 371
Job/hobbies : ummm... I don't have one im 14
Humor : Funny shows
Registration date : 2009-03-08

RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time Empty
PostSubject: Re: RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time   RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 8:49 am

Awsome!!! You should put some of your codes in the vip section king
Back to top Go down
zebonik

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time   RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:01 pm

nice code
Back to top Go down
TruePain
Admin
Admin
TruePain

Male
Number of posts : 164
Job/hobbies : IM 12 i don't have a job
Humor : Why Should I Tell You
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time   RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 5:24 pm

Cool i think i know what you used for this. I got the same effect a few times. And you can post this in the show off section:)
Back to top Go down
https://consolecodeshq.forumotion.com
thatdirtykid
Moderators
Moderators

Male
Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time   RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 7:45 pm

really nice code, good job
Back to top Go down
http://thatdirtykid.forumotion.com/
icY hOt Dog
Moderators
Moderators
icY hOt Dog

Male
Number of posts : 71
Job/hobbies : uhh none
Humor : very very funny
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time   RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 8:31 am

thats sick!
very very very nice work
Back to top Go down
http://www.supercodershq.forumotion.net
R4P70R
Jr.Coder
Jr.Coder

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time   RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:16 am

I know how to do this with some mixing ^^
Back to top Go down
zebonik

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time   RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 5:08 pm

me 2 Smile
Back to top Go down
EEL007
Jr.Admin
Jr.Admin
EEL007

Male
Number of posts : 371
Job/hobbies : ummm... I don't have one im 14
Humor : Funny shows

PostSubject: Re: RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time   RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time EmptyThu May 21, 2009 6:20 pm

me 3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thatdirtykid
Moderators
Moderators

Male
Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time   RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:41 pm

not me Sad lol
Back to top Go down
http://thatdirtykid.forumotion.com/
dkarmygun
Moderators
Moderators
dkarmygun

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time   RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:56 am

just put those to codes together!
Back to top Go down
http://codegamers.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time   RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time Empty

Back to top Go down

RTCFlash Shooting and Throwing Airstrike and Rapid Instant Nades at the same time
Page 1 of 1