CONSOLE CODES HQ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
We will soon be closing. Join consolemaniacs.byethost16.com
Latest topics
» How to use account deleter
A NiCE LiiTle Guiide For pll who dont know how to install NiiTe Pr EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 12:42 pm by vyanara

» I Searche a Inf Healt Code M0HH2 HELP MEE
A NiCE LiiTle Guiide For pll who dont know how to install NiiTe Pr EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 4:58 am by alutot2sly

» MBBS In Ukraine
A NiCE LiiTle Guiide For pll who dont know how to install NiiTe Pr EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:28 am by job2me04

» MBBS In Ukraine
A NiCE LiiTle Guiide For pll who dont know how to install NiiTe Pr EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:26 am by job2me04

» MBBS In Ukraine
A NiCE LiiTle Guiide For pll who dont know how to install NiiTe Pr EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:25 am by job2me04

» MBBS In Ukraine
A NiCE LiiTle Guiide For pll who dont know how to install NiiTe Pr EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:25 am by job2me04

» MBBS In Ukraine

» MBBS In Ukraine
A NiCE LiiTle Guiide For pll who dont know how to install NiiTe Pr EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 3:23 am by job2me04

» [ULUS-10141]Rank Codes
A NiCE LiiTle Guiide For pll who dont know how to install NiiTe Pr EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 10:30 pm by AceOf Combat

Top posters
EEL007
A NiCE LiiTle Guiide For pll who dont know how to install NiiTe Pr I_vote_lcapA NiCE LiiTle Guiide For pll who dont know how to install NiiTe Pr I_voting_barA NiCE LiiTle Guiide For pll who dont know how to install NiiTe Pr I_vote_rcap 
thatdirtykid
A NiCE LiiTle Guiide For pll who dont know how to install NiiTe Pr I_vote_lcapA NiCE LiiTle Guiide For pll who dont know how to install NiiTe Pr I_voting_barA NiCE LiiTle Guiide For pll who dont know how to install NiiTe Pr I_vote_rcap 
TruePain
icY hOt Dog
dkarmygun
bbelay
zebonik
Shnk
Skullerman
InFaMoUs 520

A NiCE LiiTle Guiide For pll who dont know how to install NiiTe Pr

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thatdirtykid
Moderators
Moderators

Male
Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2009-03-08

A NiCE LiiTle Guiide For pll who dont know how to install NiiTe Pr Empty
PostSubject: A NiCE LiiTle Guiide For pll who dont know how to install NiiTe Pr   A NiCE LiiTle Guiide For pll who dont know how to install NiiTe Pr EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:40 pm

ow to download NitePR Rev-K

Open the link at the end of this paragraph drag the seplugins folder to the root of your memory stick where you see mproot and psp and stuff like that, now click on the seplugins folder and open it up you should see nitepr click and open nitepr folder up now you should see 2 txt files or text files and deleat them you can keep them if you want. Right click and put your mouse over new and select text file. Now title the file ULUS-10310 if you want mohh2 cheats. Now you need to go to some site with the right codes for the game so if you see that it's not for mohh2 then don't bother to copy the codes over. 2 good sites to go to are consolecodeshq.forumotion.com
or Console Coding - Psp Ps3 Xbox WII DS Hacks Codes Mods eather have realy good codes now once you are done getting codes next you are going to open up your recover menue by turning off your psp compleatly and holding the R trigger while booting it up you should get into the recovery menu go down to configuration and change driver to m33 driver no umd and go back then scroll down to plugins and click x in there over nitepr.prx to enable it now exit completely out of recovery. Now you have to open up nitepr so load up mohh2 and then nitepr should pop up at the top of the screen saying nitepr press home botton twice and then hold volume up and down buttons, so do it now you should see a screen with words press start to insert a coin then with the L and R bottons move the top curser then go to PRX go down useing the up and down arrow bottons and then go to cheat Hz set them to 15/1000 nothing els!!!! Then choose your cheats by clicking X to choose then go back into the game by pressing the O botton to get back into nitepr hold the volume up and down bottons. Now when in the game level online press the music note botton one time to enable the cheats but if you press it again it will turn off the cheats turn off cheats before leaving a level because if you join a nother game it will freeze.

this is the link to downloading nitepr http://sanik.imk.cx/nitePR/nitePR_revK.zip
Back to top Go down
http://thatdirtykid.forumotion.com/
EEL007
Jr.Admin
Jr.Admin
EEL007

Male
Number of posts : 371
Job/hobbies : ummm... I don't have one im 14
Humor : Funny shows
Registration date : 2009-03-08

A NiCE LiiTle Guiide For pll who dont know how to install NiiTe Pr Empty
PostSubject: Re: A NiCE LiiTle Guiide For pll who dont know how to install NiiTe Pr   A NiCE LiiTle Guiide For pll who dont know how to install NiiTe Pr EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:33 pm

Nice guide! king
Back to top Go down

A NiCE LiiTle Guiide For pll who dont know how to install NiiTe Pr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CONSOLE CODES HQ :: PSP-PlayStation Portable :: PSP Guides-
Jump to: